Thanks

Hacking Maplestory

Yo,
    Where can I start so I can learn how to hack Maplestory all on my own and make my own trainers?
    I do not have any knowledge in coding whatsoever.

-Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Yo,
    Where can I start so I can learn how to hack Maplestory all on my own and make my own trainers?
    I do not have any knowledge in coding whatsoever.

-Thanks
    Before you start learning to hack, you should know what you want to achieve. What is your goal for hacking Maplestory? What do you want to do with it? Do you want to take the easy route and become a script kiddie, or do you want to learn how to do everything yourself? Do you want to learn about changing values in Cheat Engine? If you start off with such a vague idea like simple wanting to learn to hack all of Maplestory, you might not ever make it. Finish the small goals before you get into the large ones.
    Before:

After:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Before you start learning to hack, you should know what you want to achieve. What is your goal for hacking Maplestory? What do you want to do with it? Do you want to take the easy route and become a script kiddie, or do you want to learn how to do everything yourself? Do you want to learn about changing values in Cheat Engine? If you start off with such a vague idea like simple wanting to learn to hack all of Maplestory, you might not ever make it. Finish the small goals before you get into the large ones.
    I'd like to learn how to do everything by myself